Thursday, August 21, 2008

About me - Cont'

well... I wanna try whether i still remember what i had done in the past.. hehe....
before that.... lets see how i look last time....

oukay... dun mistaken that black thingy is my mole or stuff.. is some kinda dust..
hmmm... this pic probably standard 3?? is kinda blur i know...
but leng zai mou??



ok, lets Move ON~~~(fast forward abit... cause i cant found my pic ATM)

YES u r right... middle that 1... i look....... well nvm, at least i'm better now right? hahaha
i use to famous in snare drumming^^ wana learn?? i teach u lo..... =.=

ou kay..... lets talk about secondary sch time!!!
this are some of my classmate and wat we go.... ------->


haha~~ cant see probably??

ok den lets bring it closer....





THA DA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
yup! I was suppose to be the second class... and this's wat second class did during sch time^^
soooOOoooo damn COOL isnt it^^
well... i got more pics. but is with my desktop, but i cant switch it on la.. swt...
anyway..... normal days, we will listen(sleep...MP3/4...) to teacher while he/she is teaching,
we pass up home work on time(NEVER!!), we take down notes(SMS~ read magazine..etc etc), we serve(BULLY!!) teacher faithfully, we wait teacher patiently(turn the class up side down) when switching teacher.
with all this...I can say that, we are all very nice and responsible students^^
Aren't we?





for who you are is not how people look at you
But is how you make people look at you

stand higher, aim higher, be stronger
be YOURSELF...

No comments: