Wednesday, August 20, 2008

1st blog ever

wow.. guess what? i never thought of myself actually is blogging.. Cause never in my mind so far that says i will share feeling and thought in words. @@

well anyway.. since this is the 1st one.. so...this is me.


funny??
joker?? fun?? adorable?? crazy?? stupid?? nothing better to do??
YES !!! u r absolutely RIGHT! wahaha!!
i'm a 19yrs old guy...SINGLE
(hi girls~) love to have fun~~ i drive myself crazy when i was high and when i'm suppose to.. i cant stop talking when i want to.. but watever come out is always crap! lol!!

HmmmmMMmmmm wat i like to do???

drumming..(i play any drum), music..... sing....
beach walking.. swimming...throw u into water...
go out...lepak..




oukay.... something different now! sometimes i will also..........





ACT COOL!!!
(attually i'm jz being myself.....) ou yea....
haha..~~
i'm studying at I.A.C.T(click) studying Mass Communication,planning to major in P.R and event management. I start coll this year. cause i took a year off after SPM. And I was in a musical! last year.. I act as a bad guy @.@ i killed a guy.. and that guy actually come back as an angel and actually talk to his fren again... and they also actually sing song together... lol........... but it was fun.. meanningfull.. ^^

ou yea... add me at MSN - bb3rdklsteve@hotmail.com chat CHAT CHAT!!!




Life is not a destiny, Life is a journey.
we starts at the same starting point,
we walk different direction,
but we meet at the same finishing point.





2 comments:

Jade¬ said...

ROFL!
i know that 1st picture!
that sunglasses is mine!
lol..u mmg poser la~ XD

Steve said...

hahaha~~~ wat wat?!?! blekk
xP u more poser... =.=